Ashley Guile was a catcher and first baseman for the Nebraska Cornhuskers from 2008 to 2012. Guile started 217 games and produced a .309 batting average throughout her career. She earned all-conference, all-region and was a two-time conference player of the week selection.
Following her collegiate career, Ashley took on the role as Graduate manager for the Huskers, and then in 2014 became the first Director of Video Productions for Nebraska Softball.
Career Honors & Awards
- Big Ten Player of the Week (2/13/12)
- NFCA All-Midwest Region Second Team (2010)
- All-Big 12 First Team (2010)
- Big 12 Player of the Week (5/11/10)
- Nebraska Record Holder for Walks in a Game (4)
- Nebraska Record Holder for Runs in a Game (4)
- Nebraska Record Holder for Most Consecutive Games with an RBI (10 in 2012)
- Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award Nominee (1 of 30 in 2012)
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Award (2012)
- Heart and Soul Award (2012)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2012)
- Academic All-Big 12 First Team (2011)
- Four-Time Big 12 Commissioner’s Honor Roll Selection